If it matters to YOU then it matters to COFFMAN'S REALTY.
Buying a home is exciting. It can be the biggest investment you will ever make. It can be complex, tedious, and even mind-boggling. So whether you are buying your first home, your dream home, or an investment property—take advantage of the Coffman team with a combined 141 years of experience! We are ready, willing, and able to work for you.
Our services will include:
- Introduction to the Coffman Team
- Explanation of Buyer Agency Alternatives
- Initial Buyer Counseling
- Financing Pre-Qualification / Pre-Approval Process
- Showing of Properties / Our Listings Along with Any Property Listed with Any Company
- Property Evaluation
- Agency Disclosure Statement – Buyer
- Seller Disclosure of Property Condition
- Disclosure of Lead Based Paint
- Lead Based Paint Pamphlet
- Explanation of Contingencies including Appraisals, Financing, and Inspections
- Option of Home Warranty Purchase
- A calculation of Dollars Required to Close the Sale as well as Estimated Monthly Payments
- Creation of Market Analysis if Required
- Counsel and Prepare Written Offer
- Present Offer(s) in Timely Manner
- Accompany on Walk-Through, if Requested
- Attend Closing to Verify Accuracy of all Documents
- Follow-up After Closing
- Full Service Notary
These words are used interchangeably in the real estate business.
Pre-Qualification Process: This process takes place with a member of the Coffman Team or a loan officer. Information is gathered about your job history, finances, income, debt, and savings. Standard guidelines are used to determine which of the loan programs would best fit your needs and that you will qualify for.
Qualified: You may say that you are qualified if you meet the standard guidelines.
Pre-Approval Process: The information that was gathered in the Pre- Qualification Process is given to the loan officer and your Credit Report is pulled from a credit-reporting agency. This allows the lender to see your full financial picture. You will be given a letter from the lender saying that you are Pre-Approved if you meet the lenders requirements for the type of loan you applied for. Many of these Pre-Approvals letters contain “conditions”. A condition is an item that may need to be cleared up before the lender can issue a “final approval”. Most all Pre-Approval Letters contain the conditions; subject to a satisfactory appraisal and title exam.
Approval: Once the lender has the appraisal and the title exam, they can tell you that you are approved to purchase that particular property. It is possible that you are approved, but the property is not due to a short appraisal or a cloud on the title.
If there would be any other service that you would like from us, just ask! We are here to work for you.