UNTOLD IS UNSHOWN IS UNSOLD.
Selling your home can be an enormous challenge without a Realtor. When Coffman’s Realty lists your property, we agree to work for and represent you completely in your sale from beginning to end.
Our commitment to you will be to sell your property:
- In the shortest amount of time
- For the highest amount of dollars
- With the least amount of headaches for you
We believe in: Unseen — Untold — Unshown — Unsold
So whether you are selling your first home, your dream home, or an investment property –take advantage of the Coffman team with a combined 141 years of experience! We are ready, willing, and able to work for you.
Our services will include:
- Introduction to the Coffman Team
- Explanation of Seller Agency Alternatives
- Prepare Market Analysis
- Suggest Home Enhancements to Increase Marketability
- Prepare Necessary Documents for Property to be Placed in Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Agency Disclosure Statement – Seller
- Seller Disclosure of Property Conditions
- Disclosure of Lead Based Paint
- Lead Based Paint Pamphlet
- Lead Based Paint Pamphlet
- What Kentucky’s Fair Housing Law Means
- Explain Benefit of Home Warranty
- Review and Present all Contracts to Purchase
- Verify Buyer’s Pre-Qualification / Pre-Approval Process
- Calculation of Estimated Sale Proceeds
- Attend Closing to Verify Accuracy of all Documents
- Follow-up After Closing
- Full Service Notary
- Senior Citizen Discount Program
These words are used interchangeably in the real estate business.
Pre-Qualification Process: This process takes place with a member of the Coffman Team or a loan officer. Information is gathered about your job history, finances, income, debt, and savings. Standard guidelines are used to determine which of the loan programs would best fit your needs and that you will qualify for.
Qualified: You may say that you are qualified if you meet the standard guidelines.
Pre-Approval Process: The information that was gathered in the Pre- Qualification Process is given to the loan officer and your Credit Report is pulled from a credit-reporting agency. This allows the lender to see your full financial picture. You will be given a letter from the lender saying that you are Pre-Approved if you meet the lenders requirements for the type of loan you applied for. Many of these Pre-Approvals letters contain “conditions”. A condition is an item that may need to be cleared up before the lender can issue a “final approval”. Most all Pre-Approval Letters contain the conditions; subject to a satisfactory appraisal and title exam.
Approval: Once the lender has the appraisal and the title exam, they can tell you that you are approved to purchase that particular property. It is possible that you are approved, but the property is not due to a short appraisal or a cloud on the title.
If there would be any other service that you would like from us, just ask! We are here to work for you.